Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Missing pieece from Buffalo puzzle Days to 'temember. My…

Customer Question
Missing pieece from Buffalo...

Missing pieece from Buffalo puzzle Days to 'temember

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My computor is a Dell and X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just finished the puzzle so have nit tried very much if antthing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is th puzzle guaranteed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 4 days by:
3/28/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.