Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Photoshop elements 6. Can you purchase installing for

Customer Question
Photoshop elements 6....

Photoshop elements 6. Can you purchase installing dick for photoshop elements 6. Is there way to reset the smudge tool

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

We live in the mountains and we don't have internet

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

Restart computer and tried to use smudge tool with no results

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

This is one of my basic tools for my art

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Original question-is there a way to reset the smudge tool on photoshop 6. Or place to purchase Photoshop Elements 6. Installed at purchase, not updated.
3/23/2018
Software technician: George Sibiya, Research and Development replied 3 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Research and Development

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services.

Please go to Window --> Workspace --> Reset Essentials (see attached)

You can purchase a physical disc from ebay.co.uk or amazon.com

Please advice if the above does not resolve your issue

Regards,

G

Hi, I trust this has resolved your issue. You may advice if otherwise.