Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need to restore original facebook account. I opened facebook…

Customer Question
Need to restore original...

Need to restore original facebook account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I opened facebook on an e-pad two days ago and everything went haywire with my lap top computer and it shows as a new account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my original face book account back which I have had for several years

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/24/2018
Software technician: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

I am Michael. I am assisting you today.

Please contact Facebook about your problem.

You can use the following:

1. On your computer:

Go into Facebook. In the top right corner you see a question mark, click on it and click on the last command called Report a problem. There you can send a message to Facebook.

2. On the phone please click on the three dashline menu buttton to the right and use the Report a problem command towards the end of the menu command list.

3. If you cannot login please use this page to contact facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890

I just contacted them myself and it took about one week to get a response. So you need some patience.

Please let me know if this worked for you.

Thank You

Michael