Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am getting in trouble with my password and I don't know…

Customer Question
I am getting in...

I am getting in trouble with my password ***** I don't know why. Maybe change it would help.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My desktop computer, Chromebook, smart phone, Alexa etc...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Chrme

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Several times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else is there, but I am willing to answer questions.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/24/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What passwords are you referring to? To which accounts?
  2. Are you using ONE account for all your devices?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess