Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a situation with one FB account is tied in my E-mail…

Customer Question
I have a situation...

I have a situation with one FB account is tied in my E-mail account, I want to delete the account but is has my info on the page. I can give you the

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Accounts if you can help me do this. OS-10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Facebook?

Followed info on that page but it comes up under my good account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want him to delete the one account in full and save mine???

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/24/2018
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

lets connect I am on Windows 10 Thanks

I see you requested remote support, but it said payment failure. I can go ahead and connect and if I can fix the issue, we can handle the 39$ extra fee then.

if you want to get started, heres what to do

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9708ad6e-bac7-40b3-bcb4-6c0c6d2a88fa

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S