Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Ineed to sign in & have docusign. I need docusign. Cant get…

Customer Question
Ineed to sign in...

Ineed to sign in & have docusign

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I need docusign. Cant get into my Adobe account

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

Im trying to change password & get docusign

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/23/2018
Software technician: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

I am Michael. I assume you received a link in an email asking you to sign a document.

Here are some answers to how DocuSign works. Please let me know if this is helpful.

1. How does DocuSign work?

With DocuSign, recipients of a document click a link to open the documents on an internet-enabled device (like a mobile phone, tablet, or computer). Tabs and simple instructions guide the user through the signing process, even adopting an electronic signature. The recipient clicks Finish to save the signed document.

2. How do I use Docusign?

Quickly access and sign documents that require your signature

1. Step 1: Click the link in email. With one click, you can access the document and start the document signing process on virtually any internet-enabled device. ...
  2. Step 2: Follow the DocuSign tabs. ...
  3. Step 3: Finish, and you're done

3. How do you sign in Docusign?

When someone sends you a DocuSign document for your electronic signature, you first receive an email from DocuSign sent on behalf of the sender.

1. Step 1 Review the DocuSign email. ...
  2. Step 2 Agree to sign electronically. ...
  3. Step 3 Start the signing process. ...
  4. Step 4 Verify your name. ...
  5. Step 5 Adopt a signature.

Thank You

Michael