Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need set up disk for windows 7. HP model-p6-2100. About 2…

Customer Question
Need set up disk...

Need set up disk for windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

HP model-p6-2100

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About 2 weeks everything we could without a disk

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/24/2018
Software technician: AaronB, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
AaronB
AaronB, Computer Software Engineer

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. What version of Microsoft Windows 7 do you need? These are the different versions of Windows 7:

* Starter Edition

* Home Basic

* Home Premium

* Professional

* Enterprise

* Ultimate

If you do NOT know what version of Windows 7 you have installed, then there should be a Microsoft Windows 7 certificate of authenticity sticker on your computer. That sticker will determine what version of Windows 7 you have installed on your computer. Once I find out the exact version of Windows 7 you need, then I can search for a copy of it.

Thanks,

Aaron