Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer crashed recently and lost all the applications…

Customer Question
My computer crashed recently...

My computer crashed recently and lost all the applications including PageMaker 7. I've been using PM for many years since PM4 and version 7 needed some encouragement to work with Windows 7. We eventually achieved our aim with the help of the manager in Australia. However, I am not able to reinstall PM7 from the disc since the old serial number is ***** accepted. I have tried all those that I have scribbled on bits of paper over the years. In fact I also have a customer ID #1052729715520318. Where do I go from here?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

PageMaker 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have tried to reinstall from the disc but the serial number was not accepted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I have sent all the relevant information

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/23/2018
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

I can't go through with this at the moment because I have to go out.
No I do not wish to continue

Okay, if you wish we can continue when you have time to spend for this. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction policy. If I can't resolve your problem, you will get Refund.