Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Whats the cost of the premium service?

whats the cost of the premium service?
3/23/2018
Alfredo Borgaro
Alfredo Borgaro, Enterprise Software Sales and Technical Consultant

Hi there! Sorry it tool me this much to get back to you, I was stuck in another request. Normally a Premium Service (PS) starts at 17 US. I've always charged about 20 US to fix problems connecting to the users PC.

Would you like me to send you an offer?

You know what, I see that this is a brand new requests already offering 17.82 US, I can move forward with the service if you want me to and there is no need for the PS offering.

Would you like that? Is this about the same outlook calendar issue?

but I’m not sure I have all the zip codes and colors assigned
my computers are busy with Microsoft tech support

Got it, maybe we can schedule for tomorrow? is there a phone number I can reach you? What's the best time to give you this service?

3 pm(###) ###-####I’m in Virginia USA

Awesome, I'll be scheduling this to call you tomorrow 3 PM Virginia Time. Thanks sir! Talk to you tomorrow.

Bye
Where are you located?

I'm located in Mexico City, currently is 10.30 PM. It will be 1 PM my time.

Oh cool
Talk to you tomorrow

Yes sir, have a nice night.

U2

:)

Hi Sir. Turns out I do have to offer a premium service in order to create the session. Please accept it (it will be an extra 2 USD) so that we can move forward.

I'll be calling in a couple of minutes, for our session.

I was incorrect, the minimum service fee is 5 US. please accept in order to create the session.

Alfredo Borgaro

Thanks for accepting the Premium service. Please enter the following link and execute the program so that I can join into your PC and fix the Outlook colors for you.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e8a9f2da-f572-44ec-b29f-7fc016fdc936

Thanks

Best regards