Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Having trouble transferring my light room images to

Customer Question
Having trouble transferring my...

Having trouble transferring my light room images to photoshop! I am following the instructions. The photodhop is not highlighted and nothing happens! Whats the problem? I've done it in the past but my program seems to have other bugs!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

Recently!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

I have tried editing photographs an lately the marque tool has multiple sections!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My software doesn't respond as well as another person with whom I work!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/24/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 4 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
Just a quick video for you to watch! :) Please dont forget to accept and rate before you go!
https://youtu.be/1baVIZpEl0k