Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I do not use Bluemoutain too often as I am 85 years old and…

Customer Question
I do not...

I do not use Bluemoutain too often as I am 85 years old and most of my friends have passed. I am sure that my password ***** and still should be Silveerhill83 and yet I cannot connect. Please send me an e-mail at this address-***@******.*** Thankyou

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Anything and everything that I can remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

When do I have to resubmit payment?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/23/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

I initiated a reset of your account and reset procedures will now be sent to your Gmail account. Please check your Gmail account and follow the procedures to access your Bluemountain account. This is the results shown to me:

"If the email address you entered***@******.*** is associated with a customer account in our records, you will receive an email from us about your account. This email may take up to an hour to reach your inbox, please also check your junk mail folder."

So it can take an hour or more for the said email to arrive on your Gmail. So please monitor. Also check the Spam or Junk folder since the said email could be sent there.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess