Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

We cannot remember our password for google, don't remember…

We cannot remember our...

We cannot remember our password ***** google

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Don't remember our password ***** google

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

We have a mac i don't know that kind it is 3 years old we bought it used at the mac store

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Idon't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

We haven't tried anything

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
was the answer sent to my e-mail?
3/22/2018
GeekGal
GeekGal, Software Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I'm sorry that you've had to wait. We have beenquite busy. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What is the first part of your email address? Just the part before the @ sign.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

randrs67
I want you to fix it remotely

Thank you To get started, please click the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c2f53a07-9639-482f-be2b-f5ddd64538de

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!

GeekGal
GeekGal, Software Support Specialist
No thank you. I do not want to continue
my husband wants to continue. We will continue please disregard the last response

Thank you. to connect, please click the link below:

I'll then be connected.

I am still standing by waiting for you to connect.

I work a flexible schedule, which means that my schedule varies from day to day. You haven't responded in quite some time, so I am about to log off for a bit. If I am not online when you return, please let me know a good time for us to reconnect. Please be sure to specify the Time Zone. I will do my best to accommodate you.