Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm from the old school! I've always used Wordperfect 4x…

Customer Question
I'm from the old...

I'm from the old school! I've always used Wordperfect 4x processing system and do not want to change to Microsoft ]Word after all these years. Here

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sorry. Hit the send button by mistake!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Again. This is my first time to do this. Upgraded my computer from Vista to Windows 7. After they finished, I had lost y envelope button on the tool bar where I used to push it get to the envelope, push the button on the envelope and go straight to my address book. no when I finally get an envelope on my screen through another procedure and try to geet to the address book I get a message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Etc.... I'm really frustrated!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. How do I get the little envelope picture back on my tool bar and the beable to go directly to my address book?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/23/2018
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Your computer currently has windows 7 correct?

I can get that older version of wordperfect running on windows 7, but its going to take a bit of tweaking and finagling.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option. There will be a 40$ fee for this service.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Thk you Dustin, but right now I don't have an extra $40. So I'll just have to struggle with it. Again, Tks.
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago

I could connect for an extra 20$, at half cost.. If you wanted me to connect and fix the issue.

Dustin S