Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer was infected with a virus. I took it to Best Buy…

Customer Question
My computer was infected...

My computer was infected with a virus. I took it to Best Buy and they cleaned out the whole hard drive including all my Adobe Creative Suite 5 software. I tried reloading it with my serial number for Adobe Suite 5. I have managed to lose my Suite 4 passwords. i used to have a web page with Suite 4 passwords. But I have lost it also. Adobe no longer sells Adobe softwarae. So what is my alternative.

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

I have the content disc for Adobe Creative Suite 5.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

I loaded the software from this disc and used the serial number I have printed on the disc cover. Adobe informed me that this serial number is ***** valid for the Creative Suite 5.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What can I do to reload my Adobe Creative 5 Software?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/22/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To find your Adobe CS5 serial number, it will depend on how you originally purchased it.

See the following guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/x-productkb/global/find-your-serial-number.html

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------