Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I filed my federal taxes and it went thru perfectly;

Customer Question

I filed my federal taxes and it went thru perfectly; however, the state taxes must not have been filed (the $118 owed has not been deducted from my bank account). I seem to have forgotten my password ***** the tax form and I need help. Please call me at(###) ###-#### Illene M Harrison
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: New Mexico
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I checked with the bank to see if the $118 was deducted from my account. It has not. I've tried and tried to get back to my tax forms. My user name for that purpose is/was harrisonbroer. I thought I had the correct password, but it doesn't work. I've tried several passwords, but none work. My email address***@******.***. I'm working from a PC desk top--Windows 10. I can't figure out what happened--I thought I was filing the state form as soon as the federal taxes were filed via email. Now I can't get back to my taxes to refile the New Mexico taxes. HELP!!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all I need is help to get back to my tax forms so I can refiled the state forms. Guess what I need is a new password.
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi Illene, to recover your password, go to https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/ and

1. Enter either your:
    • Phone number (recommended)
    • Email Address
    • UserID
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions to recover your password.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------