Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Will not let me down load app updates tells me my I’d is…

Will not let me...

Will not let me down load app updates tells me my I’d is disabled and sent me a code and still didn’t work.....frustrated

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Said I had 13 updates

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

What software

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok no that’s the problem I have other than that I have never had a problem

3/22/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which device are you having this issue?
Please let me know

Richard, Software Specialist
Ipad

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Don't have a clue what your talking about

ok, do you have a computer there

Windows or mac computer?

Ok my computer is a Mac do I need
Msc
Mac

yes, so

Click this link

Thank you

Ok
pass word Mydaughterrocks88

Are you seeing the instructions I keep sending to you?

No

ok... I will again repeat, please carefully read and follow the instructions.

Click this link

Thank you

id is***@******.*** password ***** *****

ok.. you are not reading the instructions... can I ask if you can try to please.

I did what u asked, I'm not computer friendly as u can tell I'm thinking this was a big mistake thanks anyway ill take it to the mac store and see if they can fix it