Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't log on to either of my accounts. On Fuller a girl…

Customer Question
I can't log on...

I can't log on to either of my accounts. On Joyce Fuller a girl has taken over, even my password ***** I have no idea who she is .also on my Joyce Su!!Ivan Fuller acct i can't get on because of this. When I type in NET it will let me view but not post or anything. Help ME. I use TFB 24hrs as I work for hosp EMT/ Grief Counseling

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Everything ! deleting Joyce Fuller acct with her pic and posts on it. I have a account under Joyce Fuller also but can't get either up she keeps coming up

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
3/22/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To recover your hacked Facebook account:

1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/hacked
Click the button "Your account has been Compromised".
Then type in your email address, Login name , Full Name or your specified Phone No. and search for the account you want to recover.
2. Now enter your old password. The password ***** you use, to enter into your account before you got hacked.
3. You will get a 'wrong password' message.
4. Click the reset my password *****
Your recover email address has likely been changed and you don't want to send your reset your password ***** to the hacker's account so, Click "no longer have access to these?" link.
5. Now write your new email address that you want to send the change password ***** as well set as your primary email.
6. You should have your account back again within 24 hours.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------