Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need a adio driver. Hp vision windows 10. Clicked sound and…

Need a adio driver ...

Need a adio driver

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp vision windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Clicked sound and have the computer solve it. told me it did and restart, but it did not.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the issue you have with the laptop?

Please let me know

Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ID(###) ###-####password 6078

you gave me 1 number to much in the ID

Try one number less?
ID: ###-##-####

not it either, please go and carefully note it down and tell me it

I double checked and it is what they wrote me. ID ###-##-####

It says you closed the program or gave me the wrong ID.

You have to leave the program open so I can connect, open it again, give me the new password ***** tells you and double check the Id and leave it open please

Thank you

ID###-##-####password 6387
are you still there ?

yes, following the restart did sound return?

No

When did this problem start?

After I had to restore the computer, about 1 week ago.

ok, I want to do a system restore please.

To do this, close all programs.

Press the windows key (the one to the left of the left ALT key) + R and type in the run box that opens

rstrui

Press enter

Then follow the onscreen steps to choose a system restore and choose a date before this problem occurred.

Let it complete and tell me if it now functions correctly please