Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to install Photoshop Elements 8 onto my new

I am trying to...

I am trying to install Photoshop Elements 8 onto my new laqptop and I get a message that it encountered an error. Mac High Sierra laptop 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Photoshop?

I don't know, it was a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The PSE 8 was on my old laptop that died.

3/22/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Power off the mac

Then start the Mac and hold down the Command and R keys at startup.

Hold these keys until the Apple logo appears. After your computer finishes starting up, you should see a desktop with an OS X menu bar and an OS X Utilities window

choose Disk Utility from the Utilities window, or from the Installer menu if you're started from an installation disc.

Click the First Aid tab.

Click the disclosure triangle to the left of the hard drive icon to display the names of your hard disk volumes and partitions.

Select your Startup Disk (usually named "Macintosh HD").

Click Repair. Disk Utility checks and repairs the disk.

Let this complete and when it has, tell me if you still have the problem please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request)
It didn’t work!

Where you able to do the instructions I gave?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No!

ok.. please be detailed on what happened, where did you get stuck?

Richard, Software Specialist
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I followed your instructions, but when I tried to get the porgram to work, I got the same message.

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Richard, Software Specialist