Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just got debited $25.46 from a debit account. Am I paying…

Customer Question
I just got debited...

I just got debited $25.46 from a debit account. Am I paying a yearly fee for adobe services? Do I need adobe services? Is this service for tax filing? Do I really need it?

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

It says exportpdf sub

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

I think this was for a turbotax return I did last year, but am filing directly to IRS website this year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to know what this charge is for and if I still need it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/22/2018
Software technician: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

My name is Michael.

I will try to help you figure this out.

Please tell me more about your Adobe software problem.