Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just added Skype. I can make phone calls, but not video…

I just added Skype...

I just added Skype. I can make phone calls, but not video chats

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I just added it today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I made some phone calls, tried to contact your help online, from the site, just got articles that don't pertain. when I try to click the videochat icon a red circle appears, and a message says I cant send a videochat

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that im new to this, I called my brother who uses Skype, but he was unable to help

3/22/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Is it a Windows or Mac PC?

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for requesting secure remote session. We can speed up the process by having secure remote session.

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download