Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a shared google document that I command domain over.

Customer Question
I have a shared...

I have a shared google document that I command domain over. I have lost this ability this past week-end. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an emachine, no idea of model, what is the OS. Mind you I am almost 70 and I sometimes struggle with the ins and outs of the computer world

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I lost this function this past weekend. My boss at my church suggested that I logout of my document and the log back in. But there is no such function. Another person suggested I log out of google, but I don't know how to do that either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. Here is the address of my document https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N0TBohn2C4x3q3VxoUYG41kxPUYKiTszMlSsjxUPGS4/edit

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/22/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 5 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

I have access to that document and can edit it. All you need to edit the document is to be signed in to google. If you are the owner of the document, you can go to docs.google.com and control who accesses the document.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!