Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have adobe creative cloud 2018 and other adobe products…

Customer Question
I have adobe creative...

I have adobe creative cloud 2018 and other adobe products from way back is it safe to remove the old ones?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Mac OS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Creative Cloud?

Nothing, I'm terrified of screwing anything up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm a nice bloke?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/21/2018
Software technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

It sounds like you have Adobe CC and also still have older programs installed such as Photoshop CS6 or something similar, is this correct?

Thank you
it is...I'm trying remote connect

Thank you. It is safe to remove the old programs. This will not affect the current versions.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!