Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

What is the Boot Startup order for an ASPIRE 5253-BZ692 acer…

Customer Question
What is the Boot...

What is the Boot Startup order for an ASPIRE 5253-BZ692 acer computer?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Aspire?

Window 7 / 64

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

Some, but I was trying the X-tra Plus USB start-up and rearranged them and forgot what should be 1st.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just what is the 1st order for startup- "HDDO: WD3200 BPVT-22ZE"?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/21/2018
Software technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hello! I’m Ameen and I’m here to help you today.

The first boot order should be your hard drive which starts with HDD....

Kindly choose the option that starts with HDD in the BIOS and advise if this boots your computer into Windows.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your boot order question. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box below to let me know. If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the stars above, you can give me a 5 star rating :) to rate my assistance so we can close this question out. Thanks