Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Several years ago I received an ION PICS 2 PC film and slide…

Customer Question
Several years ago I...

Several years ago I received an ION PICS 2 PC film and slide scanner that converts slides to digital pictures. The driver and software disc was for Windows 7. I have found this disc does not work on Windows 10. Do you have a replacement disc for Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: Does the hard drive icon appear on your desktop?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried accessing the drive on a different computer?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. You can download the drivers from the link below. Then, once downloaded, right click on the file and click on properties. Then click on the compatibility tab. Next, under compatibility mode section , check the box "run this program in compatibility mode for" and select Windows 7.

Link: https://www.ionaudio.com/support/downloads/pics-2-pc

Or, if you prefer, since you have the disk already, just put the disk in the disk drive and right click on the drive letter for the disk drive and click explore. Once you file the .exe file to load, do the same thing, which is check the box "run this program in compatibility mode for" and select Windows 7.

Either way should work

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert