Software

Connect one-on-one with a verified software technician who will answer your question

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All software technicians are VERIFIED
I would like to install new HD but I am getting the message
Hema Malini
Hema Malini, B Tech
I would like to install new HD but I am getting the message that WDSUTIL.dll is missing. Error code 0x07. It is pissible to find the dowload of missing .dll for free. since I want to install new SSD h… read more
I cloned W7 HD to a new SSD through USB. Set up bios
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
I cloned W7 HD to a new SSD through USB. Set up bios correctly, but it still boots from HD. What could be the problelm?… read more
I installed a new 860 in Windows 10, 32 bit, Asus P8Z77-V-LK
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I installed a new 860 in Windows 10, 32 bit, Asus P8Z77-V-LK motherboard. I just updated the bios to version 1402. I can see the 860 when I boot after a shutdown. I cannot see it in bios or Win 10 aft… read more
Can I use EZ Gig IV Cloning Software to clone Windows 10
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Can I use EZ Gig IV Cloning Software to clone Windows***** … read more
I bought a Lenovo 710 desktop which has inbuilt Sata
caraleneK
caraleneK, Service Manager
I bought a Lenovo 710 desktop which has inbuilt Sata (containing the Windows 10 Os).I bought a 256 GB SSD and want to clone the sata to ssd and use the ssd as primary.How can I achieve this? Seek advi… read more
Dear Expert, How can I extract the data from the hard disk
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Remote Technical Support
Dear Expert,How can I extract the data from the hard disk of a MacBook Air that won't switch on ?Many thanks… read more
I just cloned a hard drive to a SSD and everything
Richard, IT Manager
I just cloned a hard drive to a SSD and everything transfered over fine. When I put the new SSD in the laptop though, it gets to the login window and when I type my password, it trys to log in but goe… read more
I've just ordered a new computer. Windows 10 Home, 16GB of
Quiksilver07070
I've just ordered a new computer. Windows 10 Home, 16GB of RAM, Intel Core i7-6700 quad core, 256GB SSD and 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 2nd hard drive. Will be used for the usual email, internet, MS Office (som… read more
Trying to do a full system recovery with recovery media on a
Quiksilver07070
Trying to do a full system recovery with recovery media on a usb drive onto a new ssd drive. I got a message " A configuration change was requested to clear this computer TPM" I pressed F12 to clear i… read more
I bought a new AsusK501 Ux computer it is on the setup mode
Cody
Cody, Computer Science
I bought a new AsusK501 Ux computer it is on the setup mode but came from Amazon.com and suppose to be ready how do I get past the set up mode I have set time and administrator and user passwords… read more
There's a website that does backups but I haven't heard of
Dustin, Support Technician
There's a website that does backups but I haven't heard of it before. I wanted to know if anyone has heard of it - good or bad. Sounds good. But you can't tell. It's called MegaBackup.… read more
I have a PC with Windows 10. I have an SSD system drive (C:)
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
Hi...I have a PC with Windows 10. I have an SSD system drive (C:) and another internal SSD drive (E:) for my files. I've been backing up my system with images saves to my SSD files drive (E:). I recen… read more
I have a Desktop PC running Windows 10. My PC is set up to
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
I have a Desktop PC running Windows 10. My PC is set up to have a smaller 500GB SSD "C" drive for my OS files and Use the Second 1TB Raid hard drive to save all my photos and documents. Having just ac… read more
I recently installed a 5tb Seagate Back up + and made
caraleneK
caraleneK, Service Manager
I recently installed a 5tb Seagate Back up + and made numerous changes - organized photos etc... I want to install a second 5tb drive but first want the info off of my GoFlex When I went to my FreeAge… read more
I have the Adobe CS5 suite including Premier Pro which I use
Richard, IT Manager
I have the Adobe CS5 suite including Premier Pro which I use for producing holiday slide shows for my family viewing. I use Soundbooth for audio editing and Encor for DVD production. Occasionally I'll… read more
I just changeed all of my hard drives to ssd drives
A. Stevens
A. Stevens, software technician
I just changeed all of my hard drives to ssd drives, installed windows and migrated my data. All the programs and data are in the computer, but none will start==Application unable to start correctly (… read more
This is going to be lengthy. I want to provide all of the
caraleneK
caraleneK, Service Manager
This is going to be lengthy. I want to provide all of the information at once. I need you the best tech possible working on this, as I want it solved today. I greatly affects my business. There are 4 … read more
I have one 120gm SSD in my desk top. but it shows as Local
Cris
Cris, software technician
I have one 120gm SSD in my desk top. but it shows as Local Disk (C:)-18.1gb free of 111gb and System Reserve(F:)-71.6mb free of 99.9mb. does F really have 71.6mb free? Also what's the purpose dividing… read more