Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I go to chrome//plugins to disable Chrome viewer and…

When I go to...

When I go to chrome//plugins to disable Chrome viewer and enable Adobe reader it says its unable to go to that page--it just sticks there

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Adobe Reader?

About half hour ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe Reader?

I updated chrome and installed the latest version of Adobe Reader

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What are you trying to do?

You want pdf files to open in Adobe Reader?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
I'm working on a grant and it won't load the page--it says I need to configure my viewing environment, and gave me instructions to go to plugins and disable chrome and enable adobe reader--however, when I go to chrome://plugins/ or chrome://flash/ it says the page is unavailable
Hello?
I'm getting the message that Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client cannot be extracted by this program
Mac
6222
Is someone going to call me to walk me through this?(###) ###-####