Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to activate my account - and getting Very

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to activate my account - and getting Very unhappy at all the blocks to any sane answer

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

DNA ----------

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell - 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Can we talk in person - everything I try - asks for and a/c number which I don't have - remember -- kor know anything about - I'm about ready to send this silly kit back to you and get my 81 dollars back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

YES - where do I go from here ????

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/22/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

For which service are you trying to do this for?

Please let me know