Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have had to reset my password with tophatter before and…

Customer Question
I have had to...

I have had to reset my password ***** tophatter before and they have sent me a temporary password ***** my email account. Now when I do that they do not send me anything to my account. It is like they do not recognize my email. I tried to call them but it says that their phone number is ***** line and won't be back on line for a while. So I don't know if that is what is going on with my email or if there is something else going on. I would like to sign into my account and do some reviews and also some ordering. Thank you, Marcia

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Is someone working on this for me?
3/22/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 4 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
If you are using an app to access Tophatter then please uninstall and reinstall for whatever device you are having an issue on. From there, http://www.tophatter.com will get you to the frontpage, sign in link from there to sign in. If you need to contact them.. it looks like:***@******.***
Is the only means of contact, and that tends to be a bad thing for most customer support if all they can give you is an address and an email account....the address is most definitely not a physical one. That said...I have checked for website owner info and it is giving a WHOIS of "private" through GoDaddy. For the moment, that email is all I have for real contact info for that company. The contact for the person or agency that registered the website is:***@******.***
Please dont forget to accept and rate before you go! :)