Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to purchase through paypal for a week now and…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to purchase through paypal for a week now and not able to. Refusing my husband"s paypal access, not knowing why, and cannot access to the info on his paypal accout.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your PayPal?

A long time ago, address and tel no has changed since then

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I do not know, I am 72 yrs old. All I want is to be able to purchase

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Why can I not purchase trough his paypal account from my Ipad since that is where I have cart with the two purchases I want to make from Etsy.com

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/21/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

To use your husband's paypal account, you must have his PayPal email ID and password

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!