Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having trouble with Pandora. it has happened more than…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with Pandora. it has happened more than once and when they give me the solution , which is to put in my email and they will send me a link on the email sight. It has not worked. I have tried and am totally frustrated.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried by entering my email address which is what they suggested and go to my email and there will be a link that will help with my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The last entry does not work. when I check my email for the link it is not there

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/22/2018
Software technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 5 months ago
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas and I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.

Software technician: Thomas Kline,
 replied 5 months ago

I have had this happen to me many times, have you checked the spam or junk folders in your e-mail?