Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having trouble signing in and kept getting messages…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble signing in and kept getting messages about being lockedn out temporarily

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo desk top

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I already signed in and could not proceed past the first page and so tried to signj in again but keep getting delayed. I don't think it is a computer problem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Lenovo? What have you tried so far?

Over one hour. I keep waiting 15 minutes and another 15 minutes then told to wait one minute a few times. After waiting the required time, it is now telling me 15 minutes again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Hopefully, that will be sufficient

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

What program or website is it that you are signing in to?