Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Was Admin Stamford Amateur Radio Association. No Sign in on…

Was Admin Stamford...

Was Admin Stamford Amateur Radio Association

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Https://www.facebook.com/Stamford-Amateur-Radio-Association-231425650241489/

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

No Sign in on page

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I gave password ***** one of our members who quit. Big mistake!
I started Facebook page. several members are running site. Won't give me user name or password.
I would like admin back.
Probably give them some privileges to continue run site.
User name: Customer
password: sound203203 ?John Sabini***@******.***
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

Please use these credentials to sign into facebook and then reset your password ***** that only you have the access. It looks like your password ***** changed on Monday.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I did change my password ***** Monday but that is for my Facebook page John sabini. At one time I was able to connect from my website to our club website which I cannot do anymore. There is no sign-up page on that page anymore like I once had I had full in ministration rights on that website I. From early on the photo and pictures on there and videos I had put on there right from the very beginning of that website on Facebook. If you want any more information I could send it to you but right now I'm using my phone and I'm at work.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
If you want to call me I will leave my phone number but you may have to leave a message because I get these junk phone calls during the day but I'll call you right back.
(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Steve Urso is the one that is running this website on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/steve.urso.7I do not want them to know what you were doing. Any more information I will answer you when I get home tonight cell phones hard to use.
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the URL to the website that you need to recover?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

You have requested a secure remote assistance session. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 68
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Okay that is not a problem I will try that when I get home about 5 or 6 tonight.Thank you

Okay. When you return, please let me know and I will send you a new code. Thank you.

Also, in which time zone are you?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
We are on Eastern Standard time it is now 1:32 p.m.

Thank you. I am in California, so it is 10:32 a.m.

I will be here at your choice of time.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you I'll send you a message when I'm ready

Thank you

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Okay Jason I am home the computer is on. I clicked on 68 and the arrow but nothing happened
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
sorry I see the file I will download it

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 65

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Okay file his downloaded and I see Jason session here

Thank you

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Well I'm going to have to open up the webpage again because I don't remember it I did send it on one of the on your messages

Okay. Please, open it.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I would like them to have moderator and I want to be back as administrator
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
They just send me back a thing in there to say there look at it and thanks for the cooperation and all this stuff but it doesn't mean anything I've sent must have sent a couple several dozen emails in the same thing keeps happening I don't get anywhere with
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Well I wouldn't say they're denying me access because I could still put stuff on the website but I have no control over it one of our members that had my password ***** got mad and quit and they gave him the password
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
If I do put anything on there goes to the visitors section of the website
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I have and it didn't really do any good
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
What I do is videotape our programs and also photographer
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I had started this Facebook and it just gets me mad that somebody would say it's not really these other guys it's the other guy that quit that really Burns me up what he did
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No they're not ignoring me effect they have a board meeting tonight

Do you want to go to the board meeting and ask them in person to add you back as an 'admin' for the group? We can continue later, if need be.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician