Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I download images from my D7100 to my Levano computer…

Customer Question
When I download images...

When I download images from my D7100 to my Levano computer using Picasa, I get a grey grainy box with a white stripe on the bottom in between each image. When reviewing images with the card still in my camera there is no grey box. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: Are you experiencing the same issue in different shooting modes, or just one?

Pardon my ignorance but I only shoot in one mode and I'm not sure what that is.

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any damage to your camera recently (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?

No damage. I treat my camera as if it were the crown jewels

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that covers it. Thank you!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/22/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you view the photo in a different program on the computer, do you get the same results?

Please let me know