Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Voicemail not working and can't unlock restricted that shows…

Customer Question
Voicemail not working and...

Voicemail not working and can't unlock restricted that shows up when I call

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Skype on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Spent 4 hours with Microsoft '"expert", but he didn't know much about skype

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
3/22/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device you are having this issue on?

Thank you