Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

2 questions: i am setting up an event on eventbrite, but…

Customer Question
2 questions: i am...

2 questions: i am setting up an event on eventbrite, but don't have all the info right now. Is it possible to add what i have, then save it, and come back to finish it tomorrow or the next day, when i have all of the info? also i just tried to upload my image but it doesn't fit in the space (it's too large). Anything to do about that?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

10.12.4

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Eventbrite software?

No idea! also can you let me know the answer to my first question above?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, can you let me know if it's possible to add the event info i have right now, and then save it until i have the rest of the event info -- and then come back and finish it in a day or two?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/21/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

Yes you can add what you have and "Save" your event. You can go back and edit it as many times as you like. Once you have all the details click on "Make Event Live"

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!