Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I make a call, the person on the other end can't hear…

Customer Question
When I make a...

When I make a call, the person on the other end can't hear me although I hear them perfectly well.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I'm on a PC. I

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I'm using Skype 8.18 something or other. I just installed it. It's supposed to be the latest version.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Windows 7 Dell Optiples 760.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Software technician: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

I am looking forward to assisting you. Does it only happen with this one person/contact or anyone.

Do you use headphones or a microphone?

Did you test your microphone. Can you hear yourself?

Thank You

Michael

Did you check