Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Why can't i play vidio off of facebook? Been a while but I…

Customer Question
Why can't i play...

Why can't i play vidio off of facebook ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Been a while but I was wondering if it was an app that I needed.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Really nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I can do it on my phone but not my computer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/21/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

One reason why the videos may not play is if Adobe Flash Player is not installed. To resolve the issue click on the following link:

click here

Then follow the prompts to download and install Adobe Flash Player.

Once installed, test to see if the issue is resolved.

If not resolved, temporarily disable your anti-virus software and test playing a video. If videos play when anti-virus is disabled you may need to either disable the anti-virus firewall component or configure your anti-virus to allow web based streaming media from Facebook.

Just let me know if you need further assistance or details regarding the above procedures.

Please let me know the result.