Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

A colleague created an email in Outlook 2007. By mistake,

she attached a file or...
A colleague created an email in Outlook 2007. By mistake, she attached a file or files totaling 68MB and sent it. It's presently sitting in her out box and Outlook is non-responsive. I would like to delete the email but I can't. Outlook keeps trying to send it, preventing the delete. How can I delete this email? I've tried rebooting her computer and restarting Outlook.
3/20/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

I understand that the program is faulting and won't allow you to delete that email.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

No. It's on another computer and incoming connections are not allowed. Just tell me what to do.

Do the following:
1) Go into your Outbox. Open the email. Close it. Delete it.

2) Work offline. Click File > Work Offline. Restart Outlook. Delete the email. If that works, make sure you put Outlook back online.

Did that work?

Thank you. That worked.

You are most welcome.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible. I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Thank you,
***** *****

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com