Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I use EndNote and Google Drive is blocking my ability to…

Customer Question
I use EndNote and...

I use EndNote and Google Drive is blocking my ability to download citations from PubMed.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update OneNote?

I am using EndNote 7. I just spent half an hour with an EndNote technician. He told me to temporarily disconnect Google Drive, but I haven't been able to do that.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your OneNote?

He told me to copy the library to a place that Google Drive couldn't reach. I don't have a clue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I really need to solve this problem. It is ruining my day.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?