Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My buddy list will not come up. Hp computer not sure of the…

Customer Question
Hi my buddy...

Hi my buddy list will not come up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp computer not sure of the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today I tried to look in settings but nothing there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
3/21/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 1 month ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the name of the web browser you are using to access AOL (such as Internet Explorer or Chrome)?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist