Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Having a hard time getting a new password so I can order an…

Customer Question
Having a hard time...

Having a hard time getting a new password ***** I can order an app. Keeps saying it is locked

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

New York times

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Tried to enter new password. Then can't get it to work. Keeps sending me back to try again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Keeps telling me it is locked

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/20/2018
Software technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

What device are you trying to download this app on?