Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Updated my kerpsky and said had to restart so I press

Customer Question
Updated my kerpsky and...

Updated my kerpsky and said had to restart so I press restart and for the past hour it has been doing that and no mater what I try can't get out of it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its Asus Zen Book

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Zen?

Bought just this year the newest one out

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Zen?

It won't let me escape out of restarting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get out so I can use that computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Software technician: Jamie Macko, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.

Have you tried holding down the power button for about 30 seconds-1min? This should force the machine to shut down, then you can boot it back up and verify if the update was complete?

Let me know, and we can continue troubleshooting together.

Thanks,

Jamie

Thanks figured how to fix it myself Thanks anyway Do Not want to continue with this so please refund my money Thanks Marlene