Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Use web stresser and for some reason my account was banned…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** use web stresser and for some reason my account was banned and I cant access web stresser how do I fix this issue

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Web stresser

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its ah hpcmputer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Its an hp computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It just happened today

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 3 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
Well, for one, a ban on a web stresser account tends to mean you were not authorized to stress test the network you tried to stress test. Currently there is no way to access webstresser.org without your account.
Please dont forget to accept and rate before you go