Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to set a new password. Computer is a Dell 4700

I want to set...

I want to set a new password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Computer is a Dell 4700 Series. Operating system is Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have done nothing so far to change my password. Computer is working fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think this is all. Please assist me in setting a new password.

3/20/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this the password ***** sign into your windows computer with?

Please let me know

Richard, Software Specialist
this is the password

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Do I now have a new password? When can I get back on my e-mail? James E. Davis

Click this link

Thank you