Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to buy $14.99 monthly service. The screen asked…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to buy $14.99 monthly service. The screen asked for e-mail and password. is that Adobe password ***** email password?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Adobe? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser - to export quicken tiles to excel.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None because I dont know what your are asking for????

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/20/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly are you trying to subscribe for $14.99?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess