Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just reup my order for famisly tree maker but Im can't get…

I just reup my...

I just reup my order for famisly tree maker but Im can't get it for online can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just order last week ,before that I had some one working on my pc they had to take every thing off, do I need to get family tree put back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to work on my tree and cant no tree

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you going tom help me or not.Let me know if you can't I;ll stop asking for help, what is the matter with calling you for help?
3/20/2018
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Software Engineer

Sorry for your delay on this ticket. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today.
Would you like me to help setup a remote session so that I can log into the computer with you and see if we can get the order of Family Tree Maker downloaded and installed for you?

-Jamie

what is it going to cost me

You should see a screen pop up that will alert you on any additional costs for remote assistance.

-Jamie

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Software Engineer

Thank you, ***** ***** send over the link for remote assistance now. Please download and run this and it will begin our session.

-Jamie

Remote Link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ee59923f-78a4-4388-9ff2-01ad287879d9

I don't understand,everytime I askfor help they wasnt more money.I paid over $100.to get Family tree.

Yes, Family Tree software was what you paid for. We are a support company, so I am trying to remote in and assist you with the issues you are having.

I have asked for help and the queston I asked has never beenanswered, I do not want your assist any more,I had some one come into my pc to work on it,that is way we have this mess now,I'm haveing someone come to the house to help.Hope tou can understand what Imean Norma