Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can you help me with password and user name on second

Can you help me...

Can you help me with password ***** user name on second investment account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway windows 10 it comes up when i try to logg in my e mail works on everyone else account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all i want to do

second investment is a stock broker and the account will not let me logg in tells me e mail and password ***** ***** right i know it is
worked for a year
i have to leave computor will return in 1 hour
i do not need a dog vet tht is not the question
3/20/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the error you get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

when i try to sign in it tells me e mail nd password ***** incorrect the e mail is ok nd same for pssword

When could you last sign into your account?

Richard, Software Specialist
it has ben over a month

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

web site***@******.***

Thank you

id is e mail [email protected] password *****

Do you see the instructions I keep sending to you?

password ***** yes see instuctions

ok.. can you please carefully read and do these?

i accepted offer

yes... so now do the instructions I have repeated a third time below, please do not skip reading these but do them so I can connect.

Thank you

id***@******.*** password 123456

ok, may I ask why you are choosing not to read and do the instructions?

i am reading instructions clicked on the link gave you id and password

You are giving me things from your email... you need to give me the ID and password ***** you run the file that downloads

what id dont know what you mean

The ID you get when you follow the instructions I have been giving, if you carefully and slowly read the instructions you will see exactly what you do

id###-##-#### passwod 2195
gave you id and password ***** run file