Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Somehow or other a couple months ago I hit a wrong button…

Customer Question
Somehow or other a...

Somehow or other a couple months ago I hit a wrong button and my McDowell ancestors merged in with my Smith ancestors. A great-grandfather McDowell became a great-uncle Smith. I don't know what to do. I've been doing genealogy for ages and I don't want to lose all this. I'm right nest door to panicing.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

These are hard questions.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I wrote it up a three paragraphs ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't understand. Do you want my email address?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/20/2018
Software technician: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

I will research the issue for you if that is ok with you.

What software/program are you using for this?

First recommendation:

Can you print it all out so you have a permanent hard copy/paper record of everything

I am just following up to see what the status is for your issue.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank You and have a phantastic day!

Michael