Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer won't unlocks. It is a lenovo running wind 10.

Customer Question
Hi andy my...

Hi andy my computer won't unlocks

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It is a lenovo running wind 10

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

That i do not remember for after boots up ask for my password ***** it won't start

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Its been like that for over a month i

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/20/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the windows login page or to the Bios sign in on a black screen?

Please let me know

Thank you